[SI-LIST] Bibliography on "Power Distribution on Printed Circuit Boards"

  • From: John Barnes <jrbarnes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, emc-pstc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:28:23 -0500

EMC-PSTC'ers, SI-LIST'ers,
Since discussions about Power Integrity come up on these forums quite
frequently, I have spent the last month updating my bibliography "Power
Distribution on Printed Circuit Boards" at
     http://www.dbicorporation.com/pwr-bib.htm

I've added over 350 references, bringing this bibliography up to 832
full citations, with URL's for papers/articles/application notes that
can be downloaded from the Internet for free.  My initial reading of
these new references has unearthed about 3 new ideas on Power Integrity
since I wrote chapter 28 (Bypassing, Decoupling, and Power Distribution)
for my latest book(s), reference [14], due out by the end of this month.

If you have corrections to any of the citations, or have written or know
of any additional documents on Power Integrity that you are willing to
share with readers of these forums, please E-mail me:
*  The full citation.
*  Information on how I and other engineers can get a copy.

I will acknowledge your help in the Bibliography.

Thanks!
                John Barnes KS4GL, PE, NCE, ESDC Eng, SM IEEE
                dBi Corporation
                http://www.dbicorporation.com/

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org