[SI-LIST] Re: Bi directional Level Shifters

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 02:11:44 -0700

http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/sn74cbtd3384c.pdf
On 9/5/2012 1:57 AM, Muhamed Semic wrote:
> I would like to pose quick question, will it be possible to use "
> SN74CBTD3384CPW" for translating signals from 3v3 to 0v8 circuits.
>
> Regards,
> M. Semic

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211
Reno, NV  89501
www.ipblox.com

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2012 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: