[SI-LIST] Berkeley SPICE buffer models?

  • From: Mike Mayer <mwmayer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 28 Jun 2002 07:38:27 -0500

I recently installed Berkeley SPICE 3F5 on my Linux machine and have
been looking for buffer models. Most models are in HSPICE (and many are
encrypted). I have found a couple of generic CMOS buffer models, but
they are 1 micron process.

What I would like to find are "generic" buffers that are in the ball
park for .25 and .18 micron processes. I'm new to SPICE, but it looks
like the main thing would be all of the parameters for the BSIM3 MOSFET
model.

Does such a thing exist?

Thanks.

List archives are viewable at: