[SI-LIST] Analog Designer's Notebook Part 1 - Improving Opamp RF Immunity

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:14:36 -0700

 Hi Everyone,
I thought I would post an analog design Technical Tidbit this month:

Technical Tidbit - November 2013
Analog Designer's Notebook Part 1 - Improving Opamp RF Immunity

Abstract: Radio frequency (RF) energy can cause DC offset and noise in opamp
circuits, even voice frequency circuits. The RF energy may originate from
external sources or even be high frequency noise from digital circuits on
thesame PCB. A simple way of improving the RF immunity of an opamp circuit
that can help in many cases is described as well as a precaution that should
be taken when this technique is used.

The link to the article is: http://www.emcesd.com/tt2013/tt110113.htm[1]

Also I have a new approach to analyzing designs for EMC and operational
problems by considering a system as a collection of resonant circuits. It is
available as a one hour webinar, public or private. The outline is at:

http://www.emcesd.com/pdf/EResonance.pdf[2]

Let me know if you are interested.

Doug Smith \ / ) P.O. Box 60941 ========= Boulder City, NV 89006-0941 _ / \
/\ _ TEL/FAX: 702-570-6108/570-6013 / /\ \ ] / /\ \ Mobile: 408-858-4528 |
q-----( ) | o | Email: doug@xxxxxxxxxx[3] \ _ / ] \ _ / Web:
http://www.dsmith.org[4]

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: