[SI-LIST] SI engineer opening at HP Storage Division (Fremont, CA or Colorado Springs, CO or Houston,Tx )

  • From: "Cheng, Chris" <chris.cheng@xxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 23:59:57 +0000

Hi there,
HP Storage Division has an immediate opening for senior signal integrity
engineer in my group. Work location can be in Fremont, CA , Colorado Springs,
CO or Houston, TX depending on the candidate's preference and job assignments.
You will be responsible for signal integrity designs for the next generation HP
enterprise storage servers and arrays. Typical assignments include channel
modeling, measurements and analysis. System SI constraints entry. Electrical
validation testing of prototype systems.
Candidate should have BS/MS EE with 3-5 years of SI experience or PhD with
direct related researches in SI area.
The following skills will be highly preferred :
Knowledge of channel modeling methodologies, HSPICE or IBIS AMI simulations, 3D
EM solver such as Ansoft HFSS or CST microwave studio, TDR/VNA measurement
techniques, scripting languages such as Perl and math analysis tools such as
Matlab.
Interested candidates please directly send your resume to me.
Looking forward to discuss with you our opportunities in HP.
Chris Cheng
Distinguished Technologist , Electrical
Hewlett-Packard Company

+1 510 413 5977 / Tel