[SI-LIST] Re: Algorithm to interpolate ramp data in IBIS

  • From: "BHAGWATH,NITIN (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <nitin.bhagwath@xxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:47:21 -0500

Thanks for the response, Andy.

We are going the IBIS route because the spice model is quite large and
simulation times take upto half a day.  For first run estimates and
hypothetical situtations, IBIS should be sufficient.

That said, I'd still like to get the maximum I can out of the IBIS model.
There are regions in the rampup/down curve which are non-linear, and I'd
like to capture the maximum information from the given data.  Afterall, it's
only a little more work to make a script to optimise data gathering.  I just
didn't want to end up distorting the data by gathering the wrong points.

Once again, Thanks
-Nitin