[SI-LIST] Re: AW: diff-pair via impedance

  • From: "Lambert Simonovich" <bertsimonovich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Dennis.Sipe@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 09:59:04 -0400

Dennis,

I have a blog post on modeling differential via impedance that has the
equations you might find useful. It considers the effect of the antipad. At
the end of the post is a link to my web site for the white paper which has
more detail.

http://blog.lamsimenterprises.com/2011/03/14/the-poor-mans-pcb-via-modeling-
methodology/

BR/