[SI-LIST] Re: AW: Re: Impedance Controlled Board Production Vs Normal Board Production

  • From: Michael Greim <mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 08:03:49 -0700

There is always a price variance with respect to tolerancing
because a tighter tolerance means more scrap or more tightly
controlled materials or process.
-Michael.

We will either find a way or make one - Hannibal

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity - Al Einstein
If you think you can do something or you think
you can't, in both cases you are probably right - H Ford
If you're not getting the results you want with the
current approach, move on and try something else. - A. Fleischmann

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: