[SI-LIST] AW: Re: AW: Off-topic: Garbage [was: Re: Re: AW: statistical simulation and bit by bit simulation]

  • From: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:33:30 +0000

I also have these problems, but only when I respond to a question. I've never
had this garbage when posting questions. And every time I have sent garbage, I
receive it as garbage.
And resending it doesn't help without reformatting it, that's why I suspect a
bug in the reflector. It seems to overlook the formatting in some cases and
sends out the binary stuff instead of text. Some mail systems (other than
outlook) might reformat it based on the content.

BR
Gert

Please visit us at the HANNOVER MESSE. From 8th to 12th of April 2013 you can
find us in hall 11, stand C13.

German:       http://www.harting.de/hannovermesse
English:      http://www.harting.com/en/hannovermesse

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH, Marienwerderstraße 3, D-32339 Espelkamp;
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRB 8808;
Vertretungsberechtige Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Edgar-Peter Düning,
Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Ratzmann