[SI-LIST] Re: A Hspice question

  • From: "Ray Anderson" <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:08:11 -0700

Benny-

Your were correct about the units problem in the TL length, but I think
your new deck messes up the circuit topology. You have L1 hanging out in
the breeze with node in1 not connected to anything. Shaohua said the VNA
was connected through the inductor. Change the P2 node to in1 as in the
original deck.

-Ray