[SI-LIST] Re: A Hspice question

  • From: "Benny Yan" <zyan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <li_ece@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:54:29 +0800

Shaohua:
  I suppose you did a wrong connection in netlist and a wrong unit in TL
length.
Try below deck:
*****************************
L1 in1 out1  20nH
T1 out1 GND out2 GND Z0=100 TD=5n L=1
P1 out2 GND port=1 Zo=50 ac=1v  dc=0
P2 out1 GND port=2 Zo=50 ac=1v  dc=0
* ******** Analysis
.LIN filename=ideal_TL_output format=touchstone dataformat=db
.AC DEC 401 1e6 20e9
.OPTION POST              $ Also print analysis results in the
post-processor data
  * ********* output
.PROBE AC S11(dB) s12(dB)
.PRINT AC S11(dB)   $ print the results in the output listing file
.END

Benny Yan
IO Methodology Inc.