[ SHOWGSD-L ] will take shepherds

  • From: Holly Woods <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:27:22 -0700

I know this is a feeble attempt at help but have room for shepherds if they
are sent here.. dont have the money to send to ship for them but if you are
needing a good temporary home and need to find space and have the means  to
ship them I will look after them for you till you can.... Just want to offer
even though I know it is too far..... Just feel so helpless about helping

Holly Woods
Marrand Shepherds Williams Lake, B.C.