[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: whelping and puppy intensive care seminar, Phoenix, AZ area

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:25:43 -0400

I inadvertently left Dawn Pecora's private email (for this seminar) out
of the list and gave only the email addy for the Sheltie club...Dawn's
email is
firstlightsheltie@xxxxxxxxx

The phone number given for information (including motels, I guess) is correct.

        I should also mention, maybe, that Myra Savant once told me she bred
Shepherds many years ago...don't know if that's true, but she did say it.......
Peggy