[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what to bring to the national

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:53:55 -0400

Tari's exactly right...you go with the attitude that you are going to
meet some people, and see more really wonderful dogs than you will
remember...so you take
the right attitude .... you don't have to go to the banquet and listen
to the speeches--but if you go you will have fun anyway.  When the list
of the departed is read, if you knew anyone you will need Kleenex, and
maybe even if you didn't know anyone; bring your smile and good manners
and a good attitude............and, as I said, money...because you will
see things to buy that you don't see the rest of the year.......  If you
go without a dog you will have a great time, and if you go with a dog
and get a ribbon of any kind you will have a great time.  If you want to
have fun you will.............
Peggy