[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what to bring to the national

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 07:21:44 -0400

If I were someone that had never attended the Nationals and read this, I would
NOT GO.  This is not the true aspects of our Nationals.  Such a shame to paint
such a horrid picture.  Our Nationals is FUN from day one to the end for me.  I
plan on having a great time.  I have Never brought my membership card...so
those that are NOT members CAN still come without it.  The National Anthem is
just that.  It is Great no matter WHO sings it.  Speeches are few and far
between and IF you are interesting in showing dogs, then you will want to hear
and learn as much as possible.  I write my name on top of my catalog the minute
I pick it up.  I have NEVER had ANYTHING stolen from me at ANY Nationals and I
have attended MANY.
PLEASE people....our shows are getting smaller and smaller.  LETS all try to
think POSITIVE thoughts.  Bring with you to the Nationals your friendly smile,
your knowledge of GSD movement, type, and temperament.  Bring money to have fun
buying some of the most unusual GSD items you'll ever see.  Hopefully, if
you're showing a dog, you'll do so because you want to "show it off" to the
rest of the GSD world.  Winning at the Nationals is GREAT.  Getting your dog to
that Level should be the #1 reason Everyone shows a dog.

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby and her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can
Ch. Kridler's Quno @ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com & the New List (to
Brag, Advertise, and Post Pictures)