[ SHOWGSD-L ] what kind was it?

  • From: Lonna Fisher <lonnagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showdogs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 04:29:32 -0700

Hi everyone,
                      Thanks so much for your emails, getting home and cuddling
my puppies, okay my husband ran a close second in the cuddling
....................... smile, .................. has helped a lot.
I have over 40 emails from people wanting to know exactly what kind of surgery
I had and what is this next surgery going to do, I  will share my surgery with
you and my next surgery is  the "window surgery", a fairly rare surgery that I
would like to find someone to talk to that has actually had the surgery, who
knows maybe someone on this list has or knows someone that has, Doctors' tell
you some but hearing from someone that has been through it is different
................. smile

My question is can I post this next email to the list or would it be better to
do so privately to the ones that want to know?

Thanks

Take care,
Lonna

Lonna Fisher
Sunflower Reg'd GSD
lonnagsd@xxxxxxx
http://members.tripod.com/~lonnagsd/index.html
" Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!"