[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: weather!! & puppies....

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:54:19 -0600

          Carolyn -  Please feel free to fly into central Illinois this
morning-We
are about to get more of the real stuff -snow- 8-10 inches with wind.  When
this happened last year I had all the dogs in  for 19 days.   You can have
your choice of rotating the family groups out  to potty 4-5 times a day and
standing and watching so they don't step out over the 6 ft fence thru the
drifts that have developed from snow blowing in the the fields and go into
the fields or you can go to the farm and help my husband with the calving.-
And if we are really lucky we will be able to get out of my lane and down
the country roads to make to I 55 to go to the Triangle shows. ( did I
mention I have the trophies)

Every year at this time I  threaten to move some place where the temp is
always around 70-

sally