[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: wda

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:42:03 EDT

Out of boredom on a rainy day I was going thru the PC website to see what
was new.
ended up on the WDA site.

I was under the impression that the PC was helping them get their feet on
the ground till they could get established.  Seems to me with all the  member
clubs they have and all the events they are now established.  Why  are we still
supporting them?  I understand they are under our wing so  they can be
recognized and compete in Europe etc.  But surely by now they  can pay their
own way.

Also read they conform to the Breed Standard  is that the AKC breed  standard
or the german one?

Was also amazed that so many of the PC's board members and officers are  wda
officers and board members?  Isn't this a conflict of interest

Sure hope it is sunny tomorrow so I stay off the computer

Sally

The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam &  Ex

http://danann.netfirms.com