[ SHOWGSD-L ] update on spay & neuter HSUS........& a Call to Action

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:08:58 -0400

Many of the over 5,000 who wrote to the IRS Tax Fraud Office in Fresno,
CA have received a Form Letter from the IRS Office in Dallas that has
oversight over all tax-exempt, public charities.  Although this is a
Form Letter, it confirms that the IRS Tax Fraud Offices are “talking” to
other IRS Offices about the National Outcry for an audit of the HSUS.
The letter also states that “if you have addional information that you
believe is relevant, . . . send it to the (Dallas Office).”  This
confirms that a preliminary audit protocol has begun.  Perhaps that is
why many of the incriminating documents, that I had previously
downloaded from the HSUS website, have now mysteriously disappeared from
the HSUS website!!!!!  (And yes, I have received unofficial confirmation
from a reliable source that an IRS audit has begun.)
On March 25th my Eighth Installment was sent to the IRS Office in
Dallas.  It contains 90 new pages of incriminating documents that
highlight the breadth, magnitude and pervasiveness of the lobbying by
the HSUS at the State Level, especially by the 34 HSUS State Field
Directors and HSUS employees who are Officially listed as “Registered
Lobbyists” in their respective State Capitols, as well as their
involvement in Humane Lobby Days and Lobby 101 Workshops.  The HSUS
“Registered Lobbyists” are in the following 34 States:
Alabama         Idaho                                    Missouri
                                         Pennsylvania
Arizona           Illinois                                   Nebraska
                                           Tennessee
Arkansas         Indiana                                 New Hampshire
                                  Vermont
California        Iowa                                     New York
                                          Virginia
Colorado         Kentucky                               Nevada
                                        Washington
Connecticut    Louisiana                              North Carolina
                              West Virginia
Florida             Maine                                   Ohio
                                               Wisconsin
Georgia           Minnesota                            Oklahoma
                                      Wyoming
Hawaii                                                          Oregon

To increase pressure on the IRS to "Fast Track” an audit of the HSUS, I
am asking as many people as possible to copy and paste appropriate
portions of the Draft Letter set out below and to mail it to the IRS
Office in Dallas by First Class Mail - - a 44 cent stamp.
The Draft Letter refers to the prior 755 pages of incriminating
documents for a reason.  It will allow me to finesse and ensure that the
IRS Office in Dallas reviews all 845 pages of incriminating documents.
Failure to do so by that Office will allow me to leverage and elevate
the issue - - this is how one moves a “glacier” within a Government
Bureaucracy.
Thank You for all that you have done to create a “critical mass” of
concern that the IRS simply cannot ignore.
Frank Losey

Internal Revenue Service
Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division
ATTN: Ms. Nanette M. Downing
Acting Director, EO Examinations
MC 4910DAL
1100 Commerce Street
Dallas, TX 75242

Dear Ms. Downing:
As a follow-up to your request for “additional information” that is
“relevant” concerning the lobbying activities of the HSUS, I ask that
the IRS examine and reflect upon the recently submitted documentation
that has been provided to your Office by Mr. Losey by letter dated March
25, 2010.  The 90 pages of incriminating documents attached to that
letter highlight that in addition to the paid lobbyists who are
registered in multiple States to lobby on behalf of the Humane Society
of the U.S. (HSUS), HSUS State Field Directors, or other designated and
paid employees of the HSUS, are “Registered Lobbyists” in at least 34
different State Capitols.  (NOTE: If you reside in any of the states
listed above, add the following sentence:  For example, if you review
the documentation that Mr. Losey has sent to your Office, you will see
that the HSUS representative for my State is a “Registered Lobbyist.”)
I ask that you also consider the fact that the HSUS and the HSUS State
Field Directors literally urge thousands of HSUS volunteers in at least
34 States to participate in what they call a Humane Lobby Day at State
Capitols; to participate in “Lobby 101 Workshops,” and to contact their
State and Federal Legislators for the purpose of influencing their
actions on State and Federal Legislative Bills.  Significantly, the tens
of thousands of hours that are devoted each year to the extensive
lobbying efforts by the HSUS volunteers have never been “fully” reported
to the IRS by the HSUS.  Furthermore, the cumulative efforts by those
thousands of HSUS volunteers should be considered in evaluating whether
the HSUS has exceeded the “substantial” test threshold criteria for
lobbying by a tax-exempt, public charity.  (NOTE:  Attach any E-Mail
that you have received about a Lobby Day event or a request to contact a
Legislator to this letter.)  I also ask that the IRS consider the timing
and the double use of “fund raising” advertising that is used “to
influence public opinion on a legislative matter or referendum,” such as
a “Ballot Initiative.”
Finally, please let me know if you do not have copies of the seven
letters that Mr. Losey has submitted to the IRS Tax Fraud Offices in
Washington DC and Fresno, CA.   If you do not have copies of those
letters, as well as the 755 pages of incriminating pages of
documentation concerning the lobbying activities of the HSUS that were
attached those letters, I will ask Mr. Losey to forward them to you.
The dates of the cover letters that accompanied the 755 pages of
documents were October 29, 2008; February 11, 2009; August 18, 2009;
January 4, 2010; January 12, 2010; February 20, 2010; and March 2, 2010.
                            Respectfully Submitted, (Add Your Signature,
Name and Address)
PS:  Please keep my identity confidential.