[ SHOWGSD-L ] RAE Title!

  • From: Bubblebird6@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:50:31 EDT

Hi everyone, Ronan's Tia Of Gaiting Hill OFA, CD, RAE, CGC,  TC..(UKC
Champion, U-CD).. earned her RAE Sunday at Lower Camden County Dog  Training
Club...It was the most impressive indoor facility I ever saw!....Astro  padded
turf, great lighting, great food, big rings and TV's all over so you  could
watch the NCAA tourney....It was also run so well, everyone was talking
about how nice it was....Although I must say your dog better be good with
distractions since they had kids all over playing baseball, soccer and field
hockey real close....
  Tia is going to be 5 in May, her Sire is Sel Ch Keylis  Purple Rain and
Dam Ro-Nan's Autumn Sunrise...She was bred by Nancy Ward...Tia  also produced
two nice litters by my two Champions and now is almost ready for  her
CDX....She has made me proud way beyond my expectations.....
    Thanks for reading Deborah  Muschio