[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: tomatoes...

  • From: "Rosemarie Davis" <noroda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:55:02 -0700

I had just bought some Roma tomatoes a few days ago, so called the store to
see where they were grown. They were grown here in CA. but said to throw
them out as they still had to pull them off the shelves and to bring my
receipt in next time and they'd give me a refund. So, I threw them out for
the quail, since I felt there wasn't anything wrong with them, the quail
should be fine.

Rosemarie
Noroda GSD
CA.