[ SHOWGSD-L ] the way the cookie crumbles

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:20:19 -0400

1. I was supposed to be up in Hamlin this weekend but I am home instead. George
is not up to running the rings as yet so the dogs and I are home.

2. This June broke all the records for rain in New York. The most rain in
history for the month and it has not stopped.Muddy dogs are such a pleasure to
have in the house. There are footprints on everything.The puppy hates being
confined so she ripped up the MUD ROOM and is now in jail in a crate.

3. Speaking of Jail. Linda is on her way to Attica.

4.I finished my new web site and on monday the material will be on its way to
Joan Tuthill who will set it up on the web.

5. Am just about finished with the forms for AKC. Reactivating my license.

6. Filling in forms for canadian registration and must go to the Post office to
get my new Passport.

7. Am expecting the guy from the garden place to check out the tree.

8.Have to figure out a system for saving rain water so must go while we have a
bit of sunshine sneaking through.