[ SHOWGSD-L ] THANK YOUS! 4 Donations for silent auction for Golden State German Shepherd Rescue

  • From: showgsd <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:10:48 -0700

Boy this list is great....within just a few minutes of posting my request for
donations to the silent auction for Golden State German Shepherd Rescue,
listers Diane Silver-Strasser and Sally Hayden responded with donations!
 Thanks Diane and Sally!!! They both have been loyal donators to our raffle for
the past several years.
Hope to hear from more of you on the list.  Remember, all donations are tax
deductible.

Kay