[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the list's next move re hunte

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:44:42 -0500

Sometimes people think too much.... it is REAL simple......

No person may join that buys, breeds, brokers, or otherwise procures or
transports animals for sale in Pet Stores.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
"Laws against something 'that other guy' does will eventually get US because
we are all someone's 'other guy.' " Walt Hutchens,2007