[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the BLOG

  • From: "Denise Bostrom Denise Bostrom" <denise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:44:44 -0800

Taking my 15 year old nephew to school since he missed the bus. Then coming
home and walking my niece to the bus stop so she doesn't have to wait alone
(her mothers orders).  Then feeding my parents dog, and 9 ponies.  Now it is
time for breakfast for me.

Of course I have only checked the computer about 5 times between all my
errands.

Denise