[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the BLOG

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:39:38 -0500

LOL - first of all, if I took a 2 mile walk I'd probably drop dead...as
would my neighbors, who know how lazy I am.
As for cold spaghetti, the very idea makes me nauseous.  I had a
bacon/English Muffin sandwich for breakfast and I'm on my 2nd or 3rd
Diet Coke...half way through today's allotment of ciggies, too.
    BUT - I've talked to Pat Lukos, Randy Darnell, and Paulie Johnson
this morning...I didn't know we had a breeder of the year award, but
Paulie tells me he and Doug were given a trophy for winning that
honour...he says it has 5 adult Shepherds on it, and a couple of
puppies...he's over the moon about breeding the BIF bitch!
    My dogs have all been out and are back in...Chianti is still out,
throwing her dead giant tennis ball around the yard and barking at the
workmen next door...that's the blow-by-blow from Richmond!
Peggy