[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: stud with no coat factor..

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>, <july9000@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:43:47 -0700

I SHOULD HAVE FOUR WITH NO COAT AT ALL SHORTLY!!!!!
At least according to all the hair I am pulling out of them at this time!!!  <G>
Meantime everyone.......don't forget I carry a current list of dogs that do not
carry the coat
factor.
HOWEVER....I bet their progeny STILL SHED like every other dog.........<G>

I did send that List on to Julie who was  inquiring.   She did explain to me
that
she speaks French and therefore felt her post was not very clear when I asked
he if that IS what she was looking for..     A nice person just looking for a
little help.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com