[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: stud dog brood bitch classes at the National

  • From: "edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 23:27:23 +0000 (UTC)

How about stud dog and brood bitch presentation at the futurities? Ann
www.edangsd.com Home of AOE Am Can Ch GV KOBE RN,BN,CD,TC,CGC,TDI,CHIC,ROM,
AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley RN, TC, ROM , AOE Sel Ex Ch Maxwell RN, TC, and Sel Ch
MmmMmm Good, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 107 champions and 26 ROMs. Proud
receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:31 PM, Cynthia VanDenBerge
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, sounds like I am being a nay-sayer, but I agree with Evan.  Love the
idea, would love to see something like this at the national, but the logistics
are so darned hard to get around.  One thinhg I would think would be nice, and
it is already being done to some degree on pedigree database and on some GSD
sites, would be to post photos of progeny.  So you would have an on-line stud
dog and brood bitch display.  Of course no trophy, but would be educational.
cynthia

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  stud dog brood bitch classes at the National
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 3:54 PM

I have a
number of thoughts about that.  I tried to do it for Big
Ben back in the old days, and it was a real effort getting
people to bring dogs to the National.  Now, since I
won't even bring a dog to St. Louis, (too long a drive a
too hard to fly), I can't ask others to do
it.

The idea of having stud dog or brood
bitch classes might work in Germany where so many can drive,
but with the current situation here, we might as well give
up on it.

Evan L. Ginsburg

http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

German Shepherd Youth Recognition