[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: some simple thoughts

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:19:38 -0500

once again...this cutting off posts is getting tiresom.....

    I remember the first weekend there were BRTs shown here...it was at the
Howard County shows in Maryland.  The BRTs' ring was in the middle of the
building (the main building there is a long quonset type building...they
usually have a long line of 7 or 8 rings.......
    you could hear the BRTs growling at either end of the building that
weekend......   they seem to be much better these days.
     Peggy