[ SHOWGSD-L ] so few stud dogs so little time left

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:09:02 EST

In the last few years I have done  close breedings on my own dogs.  Now I
have closely bred bitches I need to breed out.  I know what I want to
accomplish
but unfortunately  I can only find one or two males I am interested in
breeding to.  They are young dogs  so I don't know what problems they may
produce .
I have spent years getting rid of the problems I started out with and
certainly don't want to bring them back again. Everytime I find another dog to
consider I hear negative reports.  I have toyed with crossing over and breeding
to a
german dog but then I would really be in the dark.  Years ago when i wanted to
breed I could have given you at least 8-10 males I would have been interested
in.  But then I did not sit and think about it so much just went and did it
and prayed for the best.  We know so much more about lines and have so much
more contact with the whole country now that I am talking my self out of
breeding
again.  This would be a shame because health wise I have come a long way baby.
The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam & Ex

http://danann.netfirms.com
http://www.freewebs.com/embroiderybysally