[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: singles and majors!

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: erikasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, show list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:39:05 -0800

just a question.. how do you suppose majors are made?? by people
ENTERING..!! You can screw up a show royally by making "assumptions"..
and once entered, if everyone pulled their dogs because they didn't need a
major after all, there is a chance the major was broken..
in my estimation this topic has gone form the ridiculous to the sublime..
you show dogs, you take your chances at the points JUST LIKE EVERYONE
ELSE...
sounds like people want it made easier to finish their dogs by eliminating
dogs that might be the competition..
I say if you have a dog worthy of a CH.. enter away..
Nothing I like better than to see an "under dog" come forward and scoop the
points! LOL!! And it happens often enough, that's for sure..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/biologic.htm for TESTIMONIALS
Give your dogs the Ultimate in Nutritional Support!
BiologicVETNx -the PERFECT supplementation for Raw Diets!
http://www.biologicnr.com/biologicvetnx/
Contact Shadowacre for breeder program Information