[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sick pup

  • From: Dorie <dorieray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherd4Show <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:27:13 -0700

HI guys
I would like to thank everyone so much.
Sorry I forgot to say the pups only 15 weeks old.I just finished talking to her
on the phone and she gave me better information.There has been no throw up at
all just severe diarrhea.He is going to the vets again tomorrow .The vet put
him on 1 of their bland foods  only 4 table spoons every 4hrs. that was 4 days
ago he starving for more so told her to increase the amount given to him so he
more satisfied.He did have some stool that was black but that is back to normal
now.She say he's full energy now but really skinny.She will also bring up some
of the things everyone sent me to the vet tomorrow.

Dorie