[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lesson learned! : 0 ) OT

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:29:56 -0400

Well Vicki called me when this happened and I think she was still recovering
from what she thought was the "big one" happening to her heart!!  I was in
the grocery and all I could really hear was "guess what hopped down my
shirt"??? Well, I just KNEW cause I have seen her in action with a mouse
when it ISN'T down her shirt!!! I just got a new video camera phone and what
I wouldn't give to have been there to take a 9 second moving shot!!!

Pat Lukos