  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 06:00:59 -0700 (PDT)

Congrats on the litter  and goodluck with them. Sandy & Don

                 Donsta Kennels
2011MW,Res-BIF Dog,2011 U.S.SELECT Am.Ch.Donsta's High Five (KOBE)
         Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA
    2006SW,BOM.Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra OFA

         2010 Utah National ,Reserve Winners Bitch
 BIAF & 2010MW,BOM,CH.Donsta's You Had Me at WOW
                            Donsta's X's & O's
(pts)

                              **** WEBSITE
UPDATES******

  http://donstakennel.com/

________________________________
    #1:    From: Mike & Sheila Metz <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Belated Gracelyne-Lindenhill Litter Announcement
    #2:    From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Black Forest Fire
    #3:    From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: How we survive
    #4:    From: bedkar@xxxxx

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:02:53 -0500
From: Mike & Sheila Metz <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Belated announcement of the arrival of our other very special litter on
May 12th

7 girls and 3 boys.

The Parents:

Poppa:    Champion Lindenhill's Luge/TC/OFA H/E (Select Excellent
Champion Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper x Grand Victrix Champion
Lindenhill's Voodoo Lily)
Momma: Gracelyne's Kiana(Grand Victor/US Select/Champion Inflights
Spencer V Sandyhill ROM x Kingswoods Fancy Gracelyne)

The Pedigree:
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id85612-gracelynes-chongee

Breeders:
Rick & Liann Seki/Mike & Sheila Metz

Inquiry's:
Rick Seki:ridgeway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mike & Sheila:Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 18:18:02 -0600

I'm concerned about folks in the Black Forest fire area -- an area on both
sides of I-25 between Colorado Springs and Denver. Pikes Peak GSDC members, are
you OK?

I live in south Denver, and the smoke from the fire makes eyes burn and lungs
protest.  Most recent report says that firefighters fear the fire may jump CO
83.

Fran Henry
------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>

They used to be shown in a manner that allowed Ann Mesdag, Ginny McCoy, and
other woman who were not track stars to show them successfully. Now we race
them like there is a start and finish line.
What happened to slow, smooth, effortless sidegait?
Ruth

________________________________
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:32:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: bedkar@xxxxx

JUDGES!

Just curious ��� Are there breeds that demand as much
athleticism from handlers as GSDs do?
Fran Henry
Denver
Home of: Konigin's My Abilene TC, CGC, Pet Partners Therapy Dog

On Jun 12, 2013, at 4:44 PM, Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I do not believe the shows are a reflection of the popularity of the breed.
> They are a reflection of how people feel about the show ring and the style of
> showing we have created. The large entry breeds have a high percentage of
> owner-handlers. The last time I looked around the specialty ringside most of
> the people were my age and with my handling ability. That means we need
> handlers.
> If we were all as young and energetic as you, Evan, we would have more dogs
> out there. :-) Oh I forgot - you got smart and found Summer.
> Ruth
>

> ________________________________

============================================================================��
is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post.

-Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
-Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
-AKC Breeders of Merit
- bedkar@xxxxx
-Visit our Website: www.bedkargsd.com