  • From: Julie Degen <ejdegen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Hickoryhill <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:27:24 -0400

The GSDCA will award AKC awards to whomever earns them according to AKC
guidelines. A nonmember's dog can win BOB, BOS, WD, WB, RWD, RWB, HIT, RHIT,
HC...any AKC award.  But it is in the premium this year that they may not be a
victor/Victrix or a GSDCA Select.  The rule has actually been in the P&P for
years, but it was overlooked until now.  At least one of the owners of the
performance victors has to be a member as well as the conformation
victor/Victrix.

Julie Degen
www.caissonkennels.com
Sent from my iPhone