  • From: Denise Puglisi <kenpuglisi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 23:09:11 -0400

I had a female that had a major pastern problem, flat and she never came
up,   that said, I would never have a puppy on a 38% protein food.  In my
opinion that will cause problems down the road.  If they are not flat I
would do nothing except get them on a lower protein diet.  Research the
bloodlines, I bet the soft pasterns are in there somewhere.  I also would
also not supplement as that can cause growth problems.  This is just my
opinion from past experience.  Forget vitamin supplements, they will fix
themselves or not.
I trimmed the digest and would have trimmed a single email< if I recieved
mail that way.  It is really awful reading the posts on my Blackberry, You
have to scroll, & scroll,& scroll forever.  And then a lot of times when
there are 3 of the end parts of posts which is a waste.  It would be great
if people would trim their posts.

Denise (who hardly posts)
Jefferson Hills, PA