  • From: gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:56:01 -0500

I have a question for you fellow GSD owners across the miles. I have been
feeding raw meat along with kibble for about six months now and everyone is
doing great. However I have one 5 1/2 old bitch who is high energy normally and
it seems to me she's become more so. Could the meat/protien increase make that
much of a difference? She has always been a spinner but the older she gets the
worse it gets and I was just wonder if anyone has seen this, and if so what can
been done without drugs.

Peace & Wellbeing
Brenda

    #1: From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Beaumont Food for Thought/Natural Disasters
    #2: From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Mr. Huntes membership
    #3: From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Apples and oranges...
    #4: From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
    #5: From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
        Subject: triangle deep freeze
    #6: From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: BRAG
    #7: From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    #8: From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: question about baytril
    #9: From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: CRITICAL...PB GSD in horrific condition in Los Angeles f
    #10:    From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
    #11:    From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
        Subject: The Twix mentality
    #12:    From: "Kerri Bojahra" <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: hunte membership/ ideas
    #13:    From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: The Twix mentality
    #14:    From: caggra@xxxxxxx

Msg: #1 in digest
From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:16:12 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 6:36:16 AM Central Standard Time,
shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Did you know that St. Louis is located on the most active seismic zone east
of the Rocky Mountains? (That means earthquakes!)
You all forgot Tornado's, floods etc.
Its all "Mother Nature" it can happen anywhere at anytime.  Question are
earthquakes mother nature?

Patty

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:16:39 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 8:07:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mrstitanium@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have  been reading all these e-mails and I have a
question.
Did Mr. Battaglia  vote on Mr. Hunte's membership?
How can he do that as he has given seminars  at Mr.
Hunte's business and has had association with him
through Petland  and AKC attempted joint measure.

Laura

what an interesting and thought provoking question.......thanks Laura
I wonder if he was supposed the excuse himself from voting......
did anyone else who had dealings with Mr Hunte did not vote?

Ileana

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:18:59 EST

The last time I looked, the GSDCA was
a PRIVATE Club.
Pat

This is what is so irritating.  A private club  who has to take  anyone
who applies?  HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Sally

Well, what a conundrum......... are we private or public......if we are
private how are we forced to take a new member..........is we are public why
are

we not privy of votes.......and not only on the Hunte deal, but any and all
other closed sessions.

Interesting.

Ileana

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:20:37 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 8:17:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
Did you  know that St. Louis is located on the most active seismic zone east
of the  Rocky Mountains? (That means earthquakes!)
You all forgot Tornado's,  floods etc.
Its all "Mother Nature" it can happen anywhere at  anytime.  Question are
earthquakes mother  nature?

Patty

Yes, last I heard earthquakes are mother nature......but I could be wrong  <G>
I remember moving to California right after the last Big One....the news
reports were quite scary.

Ileana

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:21:53 EST

Here we go with Mother Nature again...were in for a Siberian express deep
freeze starting Friday and going on into next week...Dress warm...could be
double
digit below 0 wind chill and night temps below 0.  Should be fun for walking
dogs...
Patty

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:22:10 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 4:18:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
EJDegen@xxxxxxx writes:
My  wonderful girl, CH Cassie finished her MX this past  weekend in  agility.

An MX is a MASTER AGILITY EXCELLENT  title.   Three weeks ago, Cassie also
finished her MXJ (MASTER  EXCELLENT  JUMPERS WITH WEAVES).

That is very impressive........way to go!!

Ileana

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:36:17 -0500

Natural disasters shouldn't be used as excuses anywhere. They can happen
anywhere at any given time.
I live in Florida, but the worst Natural disaster that i was ever in was
when the mother of all Tornados hit Beaver Falls, Pa. where i was born and
lived most of my life. It took a path of destruction that was unbelievable
and i was buried in a Jamesway shopping center since it came right through
while i was shopping.
So things happen everywhere!
That should never be an excuse to nix a good site. Because that's all it is,
is an excuse.........

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 05:45:18 -0800 (PST)
From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>

I forwarded what my vet sent me to her.  It is safe, as Yvonne says.  After
about 3 weeks it becomes a concern. sheila
Vontan@xxxxxxx wrote:  In a message dated 1/27/2007 11:33:31 A.M. Eastern
Standard Time,
windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< you were very lucky as my vet also told me it's a no no, as it can cause
bone developmental problems. I think they have learned a little more about
baytril since then? >>

No Barbara wasn't lucky at all, Baytril is totally safe for pregnant bitches
and I've even had it prescribed after a c section, its only after the pups
are a certain age does it become dangerous to them. This is from an excellent
vet who deals with reproductive issues all the time.

Yvonne
creekvue.com

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

MANNER
ALL

---------------------------------
 Get your own web address.

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 05:49:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>

A purebred GSD was pulled as part of an abuse case in South L.A. This poor
animal has virtually no fur left; the skin is foul smelling and it is weak from
starvation. The photos will make you cry...I have never seen a GSD in this kind
of condition. He had no food, water or shelter for no one knows how long....
I have posted him to the GSD rescues in the area, but if we were able to help
with donations for care, perhaps this sad creature might go on to a better
life....or at least a peaceful death.
Anyone interested in helping this dog, please contact me...
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas

---------------------------------

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:45:34 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 8:37:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Natural  disasters shouldn't be used as excuses anywhere. They can happen
anywhere  at any given time.
I live in Florida, but the worst Natural disaster that i  was ever in was
when the mother of all Tornados hit Beaver Falls, Pa.  where i was born and
lived most of my life. It took a path of destruction  that was unbelievable
and i was buried in a Jamesway shopping center since  it came right through
while i was shopping.
So things happen  everywhere!
That should never be an excuse to nix a good site. Because  that's all it is,
is an excuse.........

Amy  Safdir

That's all true.

BTW, shouldn't this have been thought of/ironed out before we signed a
contract and gave a deposit?

If we back out, does the site have recourse re their loss of profit for the
time frame we booked?

Geeze, I can hardly wait to drink my coffee tomorrow am and learn of the
next debacle.....

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_

------------------------------

Msg: #11 in digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:46:25 EST

A brilliant marketing person came up with the Twix idea..........when there
is a chance you will answer a question with an unwanted response, just put a
whole Twix in your mouth......love those commercials.

Someone should be handing out Twixs left and right.....LOL

Ileana

------------------------------

Msg: #12 in digest
From: "Kerri Bojahra" <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:05:06 -0500

please allow me to voice my own fears for a minute.
Money appears to move mountains. money is the root of most evil. power
corrupts absolutely. secrets hurt every one. ( there is no reason for
secrets if you believe in your stand and what your doing)( secrets are
another of evil's dirty tricks)
What is the future for the club, that has allowed evil to corrupt it through
money and secrecy?
I have a very bleak image in my head right now.
What to do about it NOW!.... We can't change the past no matter how recent.
We need a plan of action and we need that plan ASAP! the sooner we have a
do-able plan that the majority can participate in, the sooner we can stop
the evil with in our midst from progressing further.
lets stop beleaguering what we can not change and start proposing ideas to
halt the progression of corruption now with in our ranks.
If people are to quit the club...other people will fill your space and you
will no longer be in a position to stop the corruption. the only thing you
will accomplish is allowing the evil to replace you with more evil.
think think think have to think up a plan that will work.
kerri
www.romancegermanshepherds.com

Free Alerts : Be smart - let your information find you !
http://alerts.live.com/Alerts/Default.aspx

------------------------------

Msg: #13 in digest
From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:05:47 -0600

Well I am having a big problem with a person who is the club rep to akc ,
who voted for the akc policy for petland, who has spoken at the
hunte"breeder"  seminars  not abstaining from voting on the membership
issue.  What a conflict of interest  - someone should have put a Twix in his
hand at vote time

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

------------------------------

Msg: #14 in digest
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:06:07 -0500
From: caggra@xxxxxxx

The difference is that our people don't know when to put that Twix in their own
mouths.   So, everyone will be running around shoving Twix bars in everyone
else's mouth......AND, some will definitely need the KING sized bars!  lol

Jeff Pyle

A brilliant marketing person came up with the Twix idea..........when there
is a chance you will answer a question with an unwanted response, just put a
whole Twix in your mouth......love those commercials.

Someone should be handing out Twixs left and right.....LOL

Ileana

MANNER

ALL

AOL Mail and more.