  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:46:48 -0400

ok I read the lawsuit, it was very long and not being a lawyer I hope I got the
gist of it.  I don't know any of the mentioned parties except for a phone
conversation with Bill Phieffer 7-8 yrs ago regarding my membership, he was
extremely helpful and informative to a very new comer, he spent an hour of his
time giving me a wonderful history lesson of the GSD. And Nancy Harper who has
my most favorite dog Danny, she has been nothing but helpful, kind,generous and
informative as well.  To me I am astounded that adults are seemingly acting
this way. If all that she says is true, I am not sure I want to be a member of
such a club. But when I read what Dave and Evan and a few others write and I
think maybe I am part of the problem because I did not or have not invested
myself in this club other than to pay my dues. I never even took the time to
know that the GSDCA and WDA did not get along or that there was tension. I want
this club to not just maintain but to flourish and thrive. When election time
comes around, I believe I will take the voting much more seriously and ask a
whole lot of questions about people who are asking me for a vote.  I have
always just voted for familiar names. Now I don't want to be part of the
problem I want to be part of the solution.
Pam

From: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
o: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ent: Tue, July 20, 2010 8:26:29 AM
ubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Listen to learn
In a message dated 7/19/10 11:44:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
okenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
When I  speak of how it is being handled, I am putting it to the board
gain as  something they must remind themselves of  their fiduciary
esponsibility.

When you read the complaint, you can see the problems caused  by the closed
essions.  I do admit, they are less all the time now,  and when Ken
owning was president, I don't think he had any. If he did they  were few.
Open and frank discussions allows the members to be involved. Unless one
as no respect for the members, all board members should welcome imput from
he  membership.  Had that happened in the past, I doubt these problems would
xist today.
Always trust the membership. The combined intelligence of this club is
stounding.
Not that there would be anything wrong with that.
Evan  Ginsburg
sgard German Shepherds
ttp://www.asgardgsd.com/
here Type Movement and Temperament  come together