  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: culzeans1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 23:51:49 EDT

your post is a breath of fresh air......it is not only about recognizing
the problems, but maybe even more members will be more involved.......and
more  aware at voting time.

great post

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
Sel AM CH & CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of  Inquest aka DEXTER
AM CH Kaleef's Allyson V Kenlyn aka ALLYSON
Kaleef's  Expensive Date (major pointed) aka JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot  Black Dog aka HUCKS
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 7/21/2010 10:53:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
culzeans1@xxxxxxx writes:

ok I  read the lawsuit, it was very long and not being a lawyer I hope I
got the  gist of it.  I don't know any of the mentioned parties except for a
phone  conversation with Bill Phieffer 7-8 yrs ago regarding my membership,
he was  extremely helpful and informative to a very new comer, he spent an
hour of his  time giving me a wonderful history lesson of the GSD. And Nancy
Harper who has  my most favorite dog Danny, she has been nothing but helpful,
kind,generous  and informative as well.  To me I am astounded that adults
are seemingly  acting this way. If all that she says is true, I am not sure I
want to be a  member of such a club. But when I read what Dave and Evan and
a few others  write and I think maybe I am part of the problem because I
did not or have not  invested myself in this club other than to pay my dues. I
never even took the  time to know that the GSDCA and WDA did not get along
or that there was  tension. I want this club to not just maintain but to
flourish and thrive
.  When election time comes around, I believe I will take the voting much
more  seriously and ask a whole lot of questions about people who are asking
me for  a vote.  I have always just voted for familiar names. Now I don't
want to  be part of the problem I want to be part of the  solution.
Pam

From: "ELG440@xxxxxxx"  <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
o: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ent: Tue, July 20,  2010 8:26:29 AM
ubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Listen to learn
In a message dated  7/19/10 11:44:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
okenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx  writes:
When I  speak of how it is being handled, I am putting it to  the board
gain as  something they must remind themselves of   their fiduciary
esponsibility.

When you read the complaint,  you can see the problems caused  by the
closed
essions.  I do  admit, they are less all the time now,  and when Ken
owning was  president, I don't think he had any. If he did they  were few.
Open  and frank discussions allows the members to be involved. Unless one
as no respect for the members, all board members should welcome imput from
he  membership.  Had that happened in the past, I doubt these  problems
would
xist today.
Always trust the membership. The combined  intelligence of this club is
stounding.
Not that there would be  anything wrong with that.
Evan  Ginsburg
sgard German  Shepherds
ttp://www.asgardgsd.com/
here Type Movement and  Temperament  come together

From: "ELG440@xxxxxxx"  <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
o: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[...]

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org