  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 15:47:01 -0400

here is the whole email I meant to send!
thank you
Pam

Hi Pam: thank you for your e-mail. It was most informative and I love reading
about other people in the breed. Why don't you share this with the list? I
always think it's nice for all of us to get to know one another. I'm glad you
enjoyed reading my blog. Best wishes, Barbara