  • From: Culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:10:39 EDT

Yes you can, because as we all know what goes around comes around. You can
say or think what you wish as can we.
I think it is foolish to kick someone when they are down, foolish to bet
mortgage money on a "sure" thing, foolish to let your friends drive drunk. One
thing I don't think is foolish.......lending a helping hand or having a
generous  heart.
Pam

In a message dated 3/29/2009 3:08:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Msg: #6  in digest
From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Fw: Re: BULLWINKLE
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:06:15 -0700

I get  that.. but you are asking for an $800 - $1000 bid on a stud service to
this  puppy...
People can bid if they want to.. I think it is foolish..
I can,  can't I?
Sue Madlung
Shadowacre German Shepherds & Standard Wire  Haired Dachshunds
http://www.shadowacre.com/