[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re: BULLWINKLE

  • From: Ams <shutter45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:22:36 -0700 (PDT)

Susan,
   Correct me if I am wrong, No one is asking 800-1000 stud service on a puppy.
It is by DONATION. If it gets up that high then great because it is for a GOOD
CAUSE. I will tell you this, I saw spunky at that age and I have seen
Bullwinkle at the same age and I personally think Bullwinkle is going to be
better. Why I can say that is because I have seen all of his line being born
and growing up for 6 generations back.

Just my two cents but they could be wrong

Amy the photographer

________________________________
          From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
          To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, "gsd showlist"
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 11:50 AM

Morgan, while I appreciate your enthusiasm for the cause, this is a puppy...
buying/winning/bidding on a stud service that could not even happen for 2 years
(as stated on the site.. April 2011) would be a folly at best.. anything can
happen in between time...
The cause is a good one, but I expect people will be more likely to bid on
something a little more "tangible"..absolutely ANYTHING can happen
between now and then..

just my thoughts.. and btw, he is a gorgeous puppy!!!

Sue Madlung
Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds & Standard Wire haired Dachshunds
http://www.shadowacre.com
Dachsie puppies coming! April 8/09!
----- Original Message ----- From: "MORGAN LEWIS"
<shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>