  • From: Randheim@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:43:49 EDT

This is Joanna Rand.  I am on Digest now and can handle "da  list".  I know
for a fact that folic acid should be taken by young women to  prevent
deformities.  So if you have a human teenager, make it a daily  routine.  Same
should be for breeding bitches!!!
Joanna Rand
Randheim

In a message dated 7/19/2009 6:29:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
showgsd-l Digest    Sun, 19 Jul 2009    Volume:  03  Issue: 1678

In This Issue:
#1:     From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: uups, Houston
#2:    From: donkagsd  <donkagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Deformed Puppy - UPDATE
#3:    From: Stormy Hope  <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
#4:    From: "Alycia Partei"  <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: OT - Horse  needs home
#5:    From:  InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
#6:    From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
Subject: folic acid in dog foods
#7:    From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
#8:   From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: missing posts
#9:     From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: About BOSS
#10:    From: carolyn  mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bad Behavior and old adages..
#11:     From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Behavior,

Msg:  #1 in digest
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:37:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: carolyn  mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>

Thought I had included congratulations for  the Bruners at Houston.
Theirgrins for their two well deserved WD wins  were part of the fun. Isn't
this
theway it should be ?       Carolyn

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Sun,  19 Jul 2009 16:48:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: donkagsd  <donkagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It  is my understanding that giving folic acid throught pregnancy  guards
against all mid-line defects such as cleft palate and intestines on the
outside.

Kay
www.donkashepherds.com

From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:52:22 -0700

I  became curious... Folic acid, naturally. (Vitamin B9)  is found in
spinach, kale, orange juice.

Stormy

On Jul 19, 2009, at  4:48 PM, donkagsd wrote:

> It is my understanding that giving folic  acid throught pregnancy
> guards against all mid-line  defects such as cleft palate and
> intestines on the  outside.
>
>  Kay

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in  digest
From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:56:51 -0700

I have been  only half trying to sell my gelding for about 3 years now.  I
don't  really want to.  He is a big character that I love dearly.  I put
him
on a site or two and wait to see if I can find the RIGHT home.   Found a
nice
lady with the perfect situation for him and she lost her  job.

I know no better place than this list!  If you know of anyone  remotely
looking for a good boy - Tennessee Walking Horse 16.2 Hand  Champagne
Gelding.  I  need to find a home for him.  I am  in Reno, but will help
with
travel if need be.  You can email for  details if you would like.

Zoe - send me a no posting on OT and I am  fine;)  This list is the best
BTW:)
Thanks, Alycia

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in  digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:57:18  EDT

In a message dated  7/19/2009 7:48:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
donkagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx  writes:

It is my understanding that giving folic acid throught   pregnancy  guards
against all mid-line defects such as cleft  palate  and intestines on the
outside.

Kay

That certainly is true for women.  Also, for people with certain blood
diseases (like me) folic acid  helps in the regeneration of red cells.  I
just
never thought  about it for dogs, but it certainly makes  sense.

Ileana
**************An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See  Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585099x1201462822/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)

------------------------------

Msg:  #6 in digest
From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:12:53  EDT

I checked the Sams Exceeds -  chicken - and folic acid is about the 3rd
from
the end in the ingredient  list.
I also checked the Royal Cannin, and folic acid is in the middle of  the
list of ingredients.
Carol

In a message dated  7/19/2009 6:53:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx  writes:
I became  curious... Folic acid, naturally. (Vitamin B9)   is found in
spinach, kale, orange   juice.

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relations
hips/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)

------------------------------

Msg:  #7 in digest
From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:12:59 -0700

BTW - I  am not looking at placing him for free.  I am asking half of my
original price if I can find him the right home....Alycia

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in  digest
From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:28:43 -0400

Yes, I believe  some posts are missing.   Anne, TN

Anne
utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

Msg:  #9 in digest
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Edwin  Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I owned  his FIRST CHAMPION......in both countries I believe....Ed
--- On Sun,  7/19/09, helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>

From: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx  <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] About BOSS
To:  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 2:37  PM

About Boss....I FOUND HIM FIRST.....BEST IN FUTURITY!
Helen  Franklin

===========================================================================P
OST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
any
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in  digest
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:17:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: carolyn mckenna  <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>

If  everyone adhered to this thinking, even JC might look       down and
smile, saying "That's what I had in mind "     Carolyn
From: "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>

=================================
==========================================POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All
material remains the property of the
any
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

Msg: #11 in  digest
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: carolyn mckenna  <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>

THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF PERSON WE NEED IN OUR  BREED.      And I did
mean to scream.  Let's invite  these people to the party instead of
making them feel  that they must pass a test.               Carolyn