  • From: "Miss Hereford" <misshereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 13:23:04 -0500

Interesting information Paula. You learn something new every day - I did not
know that James Brown also played the forest ranger in Lassie. James Brown
was gorgeous wasn't he? He was from Texas actually. Good trivia stuff Paula.
I guess as a child I missed the bad message about Gramps and leaving the dog
- but I'm glad I did but sorry that some caught it.

It should be a fun time with both of them here. I just hope they like each
other.

Daphne

Faithfully Yours,
Rin Tin Tin,