  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:18:42 -0400

Hi All;

I live in NJ and have been going to the same Vet for over 30 years. If I
call and tell them I need to come in now, no questions asked, they are
waiting for me, because they know it is an emergency, that I am not
calling for a hang nail. Any owner needs to be assertive with the
receptionist, mostly because they are
not a Tech and do not have a clue. I would have asked to put the Vet on the
phone if someone at his
office told me 4 days and he would heard a mouth full from me!!!!

Cathy
Kelstar