[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V2 #242-housing

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tindrock1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:50:48 -0500

WOW, Cheryl!    I'm impressed.  You couldn't get that property and
buildings, etc., in Virginia, either, unless you were up in the
mountains...and I'm not sure it could be done there.  On the other hand,
you're not in Saint Laurence County, are you?
         Michigan is supposed to be reasonable...parts of it, anyway...and
some places in Ohio...but in most places I know of, you might get a tiny
townhouse or studio apartment sized condo...but a private home?  As I
said...WOW!
Peggy