[ SHOWGSD-L ] A word back

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:45:58 EST

In a message dated 1/28/08 12:38:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
There  was a sense of purpose and the meeting

Our board needs our continued support. They always work hard, and always  try
to do the right thing.

This group seems to be one of the best, and I know each of them, a few
better than others. I can say without any reservation that this is a gathering
of
some of the best and brightest our club has to offer, and I am very
comfortable in our leaders and the dedication they have shown.

I was pleased to hear what happened at the meeting, and believe our club is
headed to a great future. If you want a reason to belong to the GSDCA, just
read  the names of our board of directors.

Thank you for serving, and feel free to call on us for any help we can
provide.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/