[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V2 #1814 Kennel Odor Eater

  • From: FBoese@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:18:13 EDT

--d2.2c42beff_alt_bound

In a message dated 7/6/2005 5:47:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Msg: #14 in digest
> From: "Penny &Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Outside odor:  please help
> Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:45:03 -0400
>
> Hi List,
> I've read a few e-mails the last few days on OdoBan.  I am hoping you can
> suggest me using that (or something else) for my situation:  Our "dogyard" is
> about half an acre, beginning right outside the front door.  We have about 15
> ft. length, 6 ft width of patio blocks.  To the left of the patio blocks we
> have ground covered with #4 stone--this takes up about a third of the dog
> yard--the rest is grass.  The problem is the urine, foul smell, coming from
> the
> stones--the dogs insist on peeing there--there is no way to block this area
> off.  (Where they pee is right near the house.  I have begun shutting the two
> side windows in the livingroom--a faintly, sour smell wafts in--ugh!)  My
> question:  do you think OdoBan could help for this area?  I have tried
> liming,
> then hosing it.  My husband wants to put clorox in a watering can and bleach
> the whole area.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
> Penny in NY
>
> ------------------------------Hi Penny...I use a product called Sweet PDZ
> sold at Agway or horse supply Stores,,,,Comes in powder or granules  (I
> prefer
> powder but both work well)...I sprinkle it in all my runs just before a rain
> storm and let Mother Nature do  the work...Or just wet down with the hose in
> nice weather.....Also use it in my basement stalls with pine
> shavings....Scoop up the dirt and mop and stalls stay nice and clean and no
> odor...I think
> the bags are about 25 lbs ea. and cost around $5 here in NJ..IT IS A PRODUCT
> THAT DOES NOT HARM ANY OF THE ANIMALS..!!!!!!!!!!..........FloB &"The Bo-Hem
> Gang"

--d2.2c42beff_alt_bound

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY WIDTH=3D"72" HEIGHT=3D"100" S=
RC=3D"cid:X.MA0.1120702693@xxxxxxx"; BACKGROUND=3D"cid:X.MA0.1120702693@xxxxx=
om"  DATASIZE=3D"5073" ID=3D"MA0.1120702693"><FONT  COLOR=3D"#ff0000" SIZE=
=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Brush Script MT" LANG=3D"0"><B>In=
 a message dated 7/6/2005 5:47:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Showgsd-l@FreeLi=
sts.org writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000"=
 SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"></B>Msg=
: #14 in digest<BR>
From: "Penny &amp;Bill" &lt;Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>
Subject: Outside odor:&nbsp; please help<BR>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:45:03 -0400<BR>
<BR>
Hi List,<BR>
I've read a few e-mails the last few days on OdoBan.&nbsp; I am hoping you c=
an suggest me using that (or something else) for my situation:&nbsp; Our "do=
gyard" is about half an acre, beginning right outside the front door.&nbsp;=20=
We have about 15 ft. length, 6 ft width of patio blocks.&nbsp; To the left o=
f the patio blocks we have ground covered with #4 stone--this takes up about=
 a third of the dog yard--the rest is grass.&nbsp; The problem is the urine,=
 foul smell, coming from the stones--the dogs insist on peeing there--there=20=
is no way to block this area off.&nbsp; (Where they pee is right near the ho=
use.&nbsp; I have begun shutting the two side windows in the livingroom--a f=
aintly, sour smell wafts in--ugh!)&nbsp; My question:&nbsp; do you think Odo=
Ban could help for this area?&nbsp; I have tried liming, then hosing it.&nbs=
p; My husband wants to put clorox in a watering can and bleach the whole are=
a.&nbsp; Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.<BR>
Penny in NY<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>------------------------------Hi Penny...I use a product c=
alled Sweet PDZ&nbsp; sold at Agway or horse supply Stores,,,,Comes in powde=
r or granules&nbsp; (I prefer powder but both work well)...I sprinkle it in=20=
all my runs just before a rain storm and let Mother Nature do&nbsp; the work=
...Or just wet down with the hose in nice weather.....Also use it in my base=
ment stalls with pine shavings....Scoop up the dirt and mop and stalls stay=20=
nice and clean and no odor...I think the bags are about 25 lbs ea. and cost=20=
around $5 here in NJ..IT IS A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT HARM ANY OF THE ANIMALS.=
.!!!!!!!!!!..........FloB &amp;"The Bo-Hem Gang"</P></FONT></HTML>

--d2.2c42beff_alt_bound--