[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V2 #1814  Kennel Odor Eater

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: FBoese@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:29:25 EDT

That's a great product.   When the litters were just going outside to their
runs covered with shavings, I would first sprinkle Sweet PDZ on the ground, wet
if well, let it dry a bit,   put the shavings all down and let them out to
romp.   Sweet smelling puppies and no odor in the run.   And with large
litters,
it was great!   The yard was so bit (then) that the big dogs went far out and
never pottied near the house.   Was walking exercise to clean up the stools,
though :-)
Stormy

In a message dated 7/6/05 8:19:03 PM, FBoese@xxxxxxx writes:

> .I use a product called Sweet PDZ
> > sold at Agway or horse supply Stores,,,,Comes in powder or granules  (I
> prefer
> > powder but both work well)...

www.FairhopeGSD.com