  • From: gsdlady28@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 22:53:56 -0400

I have never heard of anything like that ever happeneing and would definatly
take her to the vet asap (and I am not one to rush to vets at the drop of a hat
but this sounds very serious) the benedryl was a gpood idea...but get her in

    #1: From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Puppy brag
    #2: From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: Since I posted about Ed's speech
    #3: From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: has anyone ever seen a reaction to oxcytocin?????? HELP
    #4: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
        Subject:  The Ride to Dinner, Ride Sally Ride
    #5: From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
        Subject:  Since I posted about Ed's speech
    #6: From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: has anyone ever seen a reaction to oxcytocin?????? H
    #7: From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: eukanuba
    #8: From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
    #9: From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
    #10:    From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: The Ride to Dinner, Ride Sally Ride

Msg: #1 in digest
From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:36:56 EDT

Had to brag about my puppy bitch. J.R. Alcantara her handler just called to
tell me that Richterslusts Leila Ali was Reserve winners bitch at a 4 point
major show in Northern California.Leila is co-owned with PAt and Aupuni Ayers.
SHe already had a Best Puppy under Pam Stoesser last month at the San Gabriel
 specialty.She is a litter sister to Richterslust Million Dollar Baby who
took a 4 point major last month under Randy Chestnut at the SAlt LAke
Specialty. These girls will be 7 mos. old on Nov.2. We're going to rest  these
baby
girls for a bit and start  showing Cantars Golden Boy v  Richterslust,call
named

Hoya, their litter brother. Waiting in the wings to  be shown is Cantars Dixie
v Richterslust.This was a really special  litter.  Bud

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:42:15 -0500

Well Cyndy, as a verbally abused child, I hate when folks make unkind
remarks about others.  It is so very hurtful.  Many can take it in jest and
I sure wish that I could do that.
So I guess I would think Ed's speach was not appropriate because of my past
experiences BUT, I wish I could see his humor if it did not hurt someone
with a past history of verbal abuse.  Ed did a great job of judging and can
be very funny.
Sandi
From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:56:30 -0400

I gave my bitch a shot aprox 2 hrs ago and noticed she sounded funny, raspy,
her
eyes are red and swollen, her nose is huge and muzzle as well. I have a call
into the vet but have to wait for a return call and I am scared to death. I
gave
her benedryl 12.5mg on the advice of my friends child who is in vet school.
PLEASE PLEASE any advice while I wait for a return call.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 22:09:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2007 5:04:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Ed had  his own car and a Blackberry to call someone.

Does he know you can go on line with a Blackberry?

I didn't, but does he?

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 22:19:41 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2007 6:12:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Did  anyone who heard it really enjoy it, think it was appropriate? When I  am
wrong I admit so, maybe I am in this case.let me know how you felt about  it

I didn't hear it, but was told it was mild compared to those in the  past. Ed
is Ed. I like the guy, and he gives me faith in getting old. I have  never
had him be anything but helpful to me, and always had a laugh or joke to
share.

I figure if we let him give a speech it is up to him to do with it what  he
wants.

I know he can insult people, even me. I take it in the vein in which it is
given, and also agree that those who don't like it, have the right to say  so.
I can't wait to have him judge another national.  And, give  another speech.

I was looking forward to hearing his speech and I am sorry I missed  it.  I
always listen to Ed, and most of the time learn from him.  I  like that in a
person.

I also learn from Cindy, and I like that too.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>

Go to the vet now she is having an allergic reaction. You do not have time for
return call. Go to emergency call ahead so they know you are coming.
  Terry
Rebecca Little <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I gave my bitch a shot aprox 2 hrs ago and noticed she sounded funny, raspy,
her eyes are red and swollen, her nose is huge and muzzle as well. I have a
call
into the vet but have to wait for a return call and I am scared to death. I
gave
her benedryl 12.5mg on the advice of my friends child who is in vet school.
PLEASE PLEASE any advice while I wait for a return call.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html

MANNER
ALL

http://mail.yahoo.com

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

Heads up...I was at a show today that had a Eukanuba vendor.  They were not
selling food or treats, but instead you could sign up if you are a breeder to
test their dog food.  They gave away a kit that included a Eukanuba blanket,
show calender for 2008 and a coupon for a FREE 40 pound bag of dog food that
you
are to feed to one dog for the next 8 weeks.  They will call you to see how
your
dog did on the food.  Not sure if all Eukanuba vendors are doing this but next
time you see one you might want to check it out.

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:31:27 -0500

She certainly is having an allergic reaction to something.  Do you have an
E.R. vet in you area?  I would head there now before her throat closes up.
Sandi
>I gave my bitch a shot aprox 2 hrs ago and noticed she sounded funny,
>raspy, her eyes are red and swollen, her nose is huge and muzzle as well. I
>have a call into the vet but have to wait for a return call and I am scared
>to death. I gave her benedryl 12.5mg on the advice of my friends child who
>is in vet school. PLEASE PLEASE any advice while I wait for a return call.
> Rebecca Little
> Peakes Brook German Shepherds
> http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html

> BE PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:39:28 -0700
From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>

Sorry Cindy, and you know I have no personal animosity to you.....none...
Many people bought tickets to hear Ed's speech...only. Let's face it you
don't go to a Nationals dinner for the food.
  At any point , anyone can leave, Ed was one of the judges of
the day so to speak, HE HAS THE FLOOR.    EVERYONE knows that he can be
"interesting" why do you think FOUR HUNDRED tickets were sold?   I would
rather sit through a controversial and funny speech of Ed's than the endless
droning a few others......but that is me.
Anyone not appreciating it could have left.   If you want to talk
uncomfortable, how about the Kuhns award for someone who has been passed for
10 YEARS and now has his former wife , who has re-married accepting the
award?  Was there no one else current day deserving??? It was very
uncomfortable to listen to ,and a real downer  at the very least.
Many enjoyed Ed's speech, , some did not.....it is done GET OVER IT ,
PLEASE. The man has done NINE nationals for a reason, and if the vote came
again tomorrow I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN...... win lose or draw.
Kathy Tank
On 10/27/07, Cyndy Davis <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since I posted about Ed's speech at the Victory Dinner and how it wasn't

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:45:04 -0500

Well I hear Ed does not have a computer so more then likely  he uses the
blackberry as a phone. Me I only use my cell phone when I am on the road.
Oh well we will all catch up with the new toys some day

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:54 PM